Chapter 88 <— click on the link to read it.
Hooray! This project is now completely translated! Today is International Translation Day so it’s good timing, too.
Every Day the Protagonist Wants to Capture Me Stats:
- Start date: August 30, 2017
- End date: September 30, 2020
- Project duration: 1127 days (3 years, 1 month)
- 88 chapters (80 main chapters + 8 extras)
- That means one chapter was released every 12.8 days
I think that is a pretty decent frequency!
- Start date: August 30, 2017
- End date: November 8, 2019
- Project duration: 800 days (2 years, 2 months, 9 days)
- 80 chapters (main story)
- That means one chapter was released every 10 days
Now that this project has ended, I feel happy, proud, and even a little bit melancholy now that it’s all over. It has been a pleasure to work on Every Day the Protagonist Wants to Capture Me.
I hope everyone has enjoyed this journey! Thank you very much for accompanying me on this rollercoaster of emotions as we all read how Chu Yu went from a clueless teenager uncertain of himself into a strong and confident young man. Xie Xi went from a (secretly yandere) little flower-like child to… an openly yandere adult. 😀
When I read the early chapters, I’m amazed at how the main characters’ relationship has progressed from childish love x doting older brother into… obsessive lover x doting lover!
Thank you again for reading and let’s read more great stories. I look forward to more exciting projects in the future.
If you haven’t done so yet, please check out my previous project: The Reader and Protagonist Definitely Have to Be in True Love
Summary: An antifan was transported into the novel he was reading and becomes embroiled in the main character’s affairs.
Why you should read it:
- The reader is deaf (this could be the only danmei where there’s a main character with disabilities).
- The novel’s main character is a shapeshifter with 8 different (and supremely beautiful/sexy) forms.
- There’s a lot of explicit, rather kinky *cough* scenes which are all different. There’s at least one for every form (human, elf, dragon, angel, demon, beastkin, lich, gnome).
- Actually a really sweet love story with a happy ending. Edit: based on a comment, I should add that there are some dark moments.
- Completely translated, no waiting needed!
Review by Reitian: Absolutely amazing. This is exactly what I look for in a novel. Not only did it have a complex and well thought out plot with great pacing, the character development was steady and believable. I loved that the plot actually ventured on a dark path and I enjoyed the grotesque descriptions. There was action. There was adventure. Most importantly, it was consistent. Sometimes I feel like halfway through BL novels (specifically), the author gives up on the plot so the main CP can get together. That doesn’t happen in this story. Everything about it was intense, especially the romance. The attention to detail not only wraps everything up nicely, it weaves and threads the piece together.